800 MHz System Design Process
- Gather signal-strength measurements at site.
- Review construction, and calculate distributed antenna locations for uniform coverage.
- Create a schematic layout showing all repeaters, taps, directional couplers, antennas, devices, and cables.
- Calculate cable lengths, and create a cable routing report.
- Calculate and produce a link-budget report, showing all losses in the system and the signal strength at each distributed antenna.
- Optimize design and submit proper forms to the governing body.
- Upon approval, obtain the required permits. The system is ready for installation as construction progress allows.
Lower-cost Annual Testing & Certification is included for any system we design & install.